Interior living is well appointed and spacious laid over 2 decks, featuring light toned soft furnishings with detailed piping, creating a tailored ambience, beautifully complimenting the dark wood floors and white panels. The main salon and dining area is a contemporary open plan, with the lounge area offering 2 opposing sofas, coffee tables, occasional chairs and dining table. Surrounding windows provide plenty of natural light and good views. Further aft is a floor to ceiling semicircular glass enclosure, which effortlessly opens to offer optional alfresco.
Accommodation is for up to 10 charter guests, in 5 attractive cabins. The master stateroom is on the main deck forward and full beam of the yacht. Upon entering the master cabin, there is a private study with seating on the starboard side, this leads into the full beam cabin space with a king size bed, sofa, desk, walk-in wardrobe and his and hers ensuite, creating a large central shower with sky light.
On the lower deck are 2 spacious VIP guest cabins, each full beam of the yacht, with queen size beds, sofa, desk and walk-in wardrobe (including hanging space).
A further 2 cabins are port and starboard, with side by side twin berths.
Master Cabin, full-beam with King-size bed.
His and hers ensuite, offering a large central shower with skylight windows offering beautiful light, separate toilet.
Private Study on starboard with library, as you walk in from the Main Salon.
2 x VIP Cabins, full-beam with Queen-size beds. Forward cabin: the bed faces aft, aft cabin: the bed faces forward.
Ensuites with Shower.
Walk-in wardrobes, with hanging space (short to medium-length dresses).
2 x Twin Cabins with 2 x Single beds in each.
Non-convertible & no pullman.
INFINITY PACIFIC is also capable of carrying up to 8 crew onboard in 4 cabins to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
Hairdryers in each cabin.
The yacht uses Bvlgari beauty range of products.
TV screens in all cabins.
Other Entertainment: • State-of-the-art sound system, flat screen TVs throughout
All AV equipment upgraded in January 2018.
• Foxtel (Satellite TV) and Apple TV through Crestron System (2018)
• 6/8-pax jacuzzi, surrounded by sunpads, aft of the sundeck
• Wet bar
• Dining: beautiful wooden roundtable, offering seating for 9 guests (10 guests a little tight).
• Lounge area with seating for up to 12 guests and two low tables.
• Clear covers forward of the wheelhouse, ensuring protection from the wind.
The sundeck is 50% shaded. Sunbrellas can be setup to cover the jacuzzi area as well.
Main deck & salon
• Total formal dining (plated): 10-12 guests on different tables.
• Forward of the main salon, a roundtable offers formal dining for 6 -8 guests.
• Aft dining table: 8 guests around two tables, or up to 10 guests with the two tables joined together.
• Aft deck table – outside: 6-8 guests, casual dining.
• Informal Buffet: up to 20 guests in the main salon
• Swimming platform accessible from the main deck, with hot shower.
The boat is wired 220v-240v at 50hz.
Any gym equipment can be hired on behalf of the Charterers (elliptical bike, running treadmill), and would usually be fitted in to the garage / or sundeck on application.