CharterLux, LLC Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://charterlux.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
“Bareboat Charter” or “Demise Charter” Is a written Agreement which constitutes a demise charter (releasing control) of the Vessel to the “Charterer”. The “Owner” shall deliver the vessel to the agreed location and, during the Charter Period, the “Charterer” shall accept, full possession, command, and navigation of the Vessel. In addition, the “Charterer” shall furnish its own crew, pay expenses and pay operating costs
“’Boat(s)’, ‘Yacht(s),’ ‘Ship(s)’” means marine vessel(s).
“Our Yacht(s)” means the marine vessel(s) offered through our website or services, which CharterLux may; or may not have an ownership stake of.
“CharterLux Content” means all Content that CharterLux makes available through the website and services, including but not limited to; email transmissions, fax transmissions, charter contracts, charter agreements, brochures, forms, Electronic Signature material, and any other Content licensed or authorized from a third party provided by CharterLux.
“Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, information and any other content or materials.
“Time Charter” A charter of a Vessel supported by a written agreement whereby the Vessel Owner makes the Vessel available to the “Charterer”, but the “Owner” remains responsible for all aspects of operating the Vessel including but not limited to manning and provisioning the Vessel. An “Owner” of a Vessel chartered pursuant to a Time Charter must ensure compliance with all applicable coastguard, local, state and federal laws for the specific type of operation of the Vessel.
“Tax” or “Taxes” mean any sales taxes, goods and services taxes (GST), value added tax (VAT), and any other applicable or similar municipal, state and federal indirect or other withholding and personal or corporate income taxes. Certain areas of the Services (and your access to or use of certain aspects of the Services or Collective Content) may have different terms and conditions posted or may require you to agree with and accept additional terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the terms and conditions posted for a specific area of the Services, the latter terms and conditions will take precedence with respect to your use of or access to that area of the Services.
“Dispute” Attempting to retrieve monies directly paid to CharterLux, LLC
“Broker(s)” The Marine Vessel broker who represents the “Charterer”
“Stakeholder(s)” or “Escrow Agent(s)” Means the “Marine Vessel Broker(s)” which represent the “Owner(s)”
“Owner(s)” The individual(s), company, companies, or corporation(s); who has a full or partial ownership stake and/or has authorization to act on the behalf of the “Owner(s)”
“Charterer” The individual, company or corporation who; charters or rents a “Marine Vessel”.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the “Content” and/or materials (information or software) on CharterLux, LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CharterLux, LLC’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CharterLux, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on CharterLux, LLC’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. CharterLux, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, CharterLux, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CharterLux, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CharterLux, LLC’s website, even if CharterLux, LLC or a CharterLux, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on CharterLux, LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CharterLux, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. CharterLux, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However CharterLux, LLC does not make any commitment to update the materials.
CharterLux, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CharterLux, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
CharterLux, LLC may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Broward County Florida and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.